Creating a Culture of Change
Time & Location
About The Event
We're coming off the back of what was a very significant downturn in the world economy in which companies faced significant challenges. Now we face a new challenge - how, in the face of a growing economy AND economic uncertainty, do companies grow and scale?
Put simply, they need to change. And they need to do that in a way that ensures they attract and retain the right people.
So how do you bring your people on a change journey that keeps them engaged, involves them and ensures that you create a culture in which those people can flourish and grow, benefiting them and your business?
In this 90 min masterclass over breakfast we’ll explore:
- The undeniable case for a focus on your people and on strong change communications
- Employee engagement, what it is and why it’s important to build and maintain it
- Building a corporate narrative that your staff can connect to
- The critical role of your people leaders during change
- Creating a culture of constant communication and why it's important.
This will be a masterclass that's heavy on hints, tips and advice that you can take away to apply in your own business.
Spaces are limited. Sign up now.
What previous attendees said
"Fantastic session, so many nuggets to take away", Mark Curtis, AIB.
"Great insights and ideas shared by Scott McInnes for organisations and Leaders who seek to transform and grow.", Viv Galligan, Elavon Merchant Services
- Standard Ticket€85€850€0